Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Didya know that…

..you cannot go to space once you’d your skin sewn up, say due to an operation or after being slashed in an attack? (insider’s info) Which bring to mind a certain would-be local (loosely defined) astronaut (already in-training). Assuming the authority gives the go ahead, what with the budgeted billions (shot into space) of course. Make us wonder at the strength of God-given body features like a simple skin!

..January (& early February) is the driest month in Penang? I’ve been told that there has been no rainfall for the past one month or so. No wonder everything looks pale, yellow and brown – the plants, I mean. As for a sample of the homo sapiens, I’ve developed rashes all over my body - arms, legs, neck etc. My scaly skin is real scary! But so syiok to scratch..hehe. I say no to moisturizer based on past experience – repeated showering & moisturizing tend to worsen the sensitive skin condition.

No comments: