Friday, November 28, 2008

Inter-frame: Meeting A Ghost (Part I)

Reached home considerably late that Tuesday night. (After attending a day-long roundtable discussion, I felt guilty of neglecting my DDD so I was very much obliged to stay back and did some work.)

I rushed home, parked & locked everything and ran upstairs breathlessly only to say this to B:

me: B, you wanna know why I'm late just now? *sweating, panting & trying to take deep breaths*
B: Ha, why?
me: I met a ghost!!!!!!
B: HA??! Ko jgn nak nakutkan aku, dah la malam2 ni...


It was like this:

You know right that the (postgrad) office is situated at one end-corner of the U-shaped building? In level 5. So, at around 840pm when I, the so-called Last Man Standing (uh-uh! perasan lebeyy..), decided to close shop for the day - a peek at the window revealed no one else around (after all, it's already semester break lor). However, the lights were on at the corridors.

Since I need to reach home by 9pm (coz KuMil*kmu was on that weeknight), I wasn't paying much attention to my surrounding - need to lock the office quickly & drive fast! And I walked fast too. During the quietness of the night, even my foot steps sound loud. Normal.

Just when I was getting to the end of the corridor (before turning to another corridor where the elevator are situated), suddenly I heard this sound of somebody's crying...

Mind you, it was loud & clear. My mak used to say, 'nangis merugu'....(Huhuhuhu..) You know, the female adult-type when you cried & at the same time trying to say things?

My only thought at that time was: I really needed to get home.

If I were to turn around & barricade myself inside the office, I will never get home that night. At the same time, I wasn't too surprise since one of my colleagues (she and hubby used to stay back till 1pm last time) had told me of 'lintasan', 'things passing by', 'feeling of a certain presence' ...esp after the clock stroke midnite!!! But then, takkan la hantu kot? It's not yet 9pm!!




















Jeng3x!!!!










(Wanna guess what happen next?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

huh suspence ni...
what happened?
jeng jeng jeng.....cerita la cepat2!

rad said...

Pp,
Wah, berjaya jugak ye saya menulis ala-thriller pulak? *Uwek!* Hehehe...walau cuma Pp sorang je yg baca & vic too.