Saturday, December 13, 2008

If you know what I mean..

Lotsa things are happening but I prefer not to share everything this time.

I've been dutifully enlisted myself (invited by concerned friends) in a few local dating sites with surprising outcomes. HahaHAHAHA!!!!

I know, I know - Im supposed to concentrate on DDD but any kind of diversion is pretty much welcome now. Just for the fun of it! (And making new (scary) friends)

Re: "If you know what I mean..." - I find it confusing really when somebody said that...like implying a priori info which I might (or not) have!

3 comments:

atenah said...

minor revisions? yahooo....abis nanti i blanja u

Lee said...

Hi Rad, do take it easy re this dating sites....never know siapa other end.
Anyway...don't lose sight of your books, ha ha.
Have fun, Rad, Lee.

dlt said...

rad, ko masuk dating sites? sempat lagi tu. hehe! eh! apa citer hantu tergantung tu? citer ler sampai habis. aiyoo... suspen jer.