Monday, January 05, 2009

In Love Again (eh, so quick one?)

Remember JAmie (RIP), JAjan, Captain JAck (RIP) & RaJAhram? Well, she did it again - for the second time in 2008, on the night of December 27th to be exact.

In concordance with my 'tradition' (coincidently B was the one who suggested all of these names): TOmmy, TOmey and TOmok. TOmot passed away after breathing outside air for less than 24 hours - suffocation perhaps? Note:I could only prepared a small box for the birthing - immediately whatever was available in the house. Mak Tom was (still is) HUGE.
---
....
A: am looking for true love
A: and i think i have found true love
: how do u define love? how do u know that u've found love? It aint easy..elusive & almost like a mirage i think!
A: when you have found love there is something in you that tells you this true love
A: and that keep telling me that you are my true love
: I dont knw A, I dont you - all of who you are yet, and I dont knw what love is
: sometimes i think you're like a poet!
A: really?
: yes, i think you're a romantic at heart- poems & poet!
A: cos am in love
A: thnks
A: and am ready to show it
: maybe you are in love with the idea of being in love?
: Love is sacrifice & lotsa compromise - you're willing?...
: what do knw abt me so far? is it enough?
A: yea
A: for now
A: till i meet you in person
....
(So what will be, will be...)
---
That is another story in-the-making. Intrigue? Tell me, what would you prefer for the ending? Happy? Or sad? None at all?

6 comments:

D said...

of course I'd want a happy ending!!! My love life is often tragic so I'll definitely cheer to one with a story in-the-making.

Unknown said...

:-) Radz.....go girl go....go and find a true love! But but but, a career, money, health....also so important. Love not so true also can delevop into true love with time and lots of nurturing....my say, "Give love a chance girl!!"

Darling said...

i also need luv.. but sometime i juz feel like im not believe luv anymore (err wat d heck?)

Anonymous said...

..till i meet u in person...

jeng3x

buat semayang istikarah u

-ahkak

rad said...

Lady D,
your wish is my command! (hehe)

Pp,
Thx - thru you, I learn the difference btw C.I.N.T.A & C.I.T.A. If you knw what I mean lah...haha!
(org lain sure tak paham nih! takpe asal jgn salah paham ok)

Darling,
Who needs love? Im facing the reality of life - I can easily get love from family & friends, just could be bother with the Other Kind of Love - misleading, confusing & heartrending...
Seriously - I only looking for menyempurnakan sunnah & iman. *chewah*

ah-kak,
Im more level-headed right now. You'll definitely be in the know if and only if anything comes up lah...kahkahkah

rad said...

darling,
Erratum: couldn't' instead of 'could'